Business Development Intern
Apply before June 30, 2022 | Total Positions : 1
Need to hire a Business Development Intern who assists the department in the business development areas which are sales, marketing, and strategy functions. He/she would be involved in different tasks including market development, lead generation, creating reports, analyzing market data, supporting and understanding client needs, and converting leads into sales. This position is a mixture of strategic planning, data analysis, sales, and other market tactics.
- Prospecting potential customers and analyzing sales & trends in the market and the company’s strategies to identify opportunities to cash in on.
- Report relevant findings from the strategies implemented and get them approved by the company’s senior management.
- Support the creation and presentation of new ideas to add value to our services to increase sales and the company’s revenue.
- Managing the client’s portfolio, generating the leads, following up on sales, and assisting in managing the sales process.
- Providing support to clients by answering questions about products and services offered by the company.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in clearly communicating the strategy, either verbally or in written form.
- He/she must be a business-minded person, willing to expand his/her business development experience, and must be ready for leadership roles.
- A willingness to work with the same spirit for long hours and meet project deadlines.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills will come in handy.
- A solution-oriented approach and the ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problems timely and effectively.
- Having Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Perks and Benefits
Graduation & above.
Submit Your Application
Join our team of experts and start a journey of real development.