Apply before June 30, 2022 | Total Positions : 1
Welcome you made it to the application process !!!
At Oplox, we are proud to be at the vanguard of the data revolution. To carry us further, we are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Data Analyst to join our team. Our ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects data analytics, such as data mining, data generation and data visualization.
But more than just an employee, we are looking for people who will show up as their whole self because we value diversity and inclusion, together with people who enjoy fun and a little nuttiness. So be sure to check out if your awesomeness aligns with our company values. If you think your that you can become a WOW member of our Oplox family, check out the job description below,
Who We Are
We are a new emergent in the Information Technology domain that is taking the market by storm. Our mission is to bring empowerment to the Pakistani Software Community by bringing ground-breaking innovation to the software domain.
We do not have employees, we have mission partners, our Oplox Family. We believe in diversity of thought, and we stand out from others by letting our employee family be all that they can be during their time with us!!!
1. Candidate must be able to use tools to extract data, as needed and submit day-end reports daily.
2. Candidate must be able to identify through data analysis trends and opportunity for further growth.
3. Candidate must be able set up data analytic processes and systems to make working with data more efficient for predictive analysis.
4. Candidate must be able to work directly with management and users to gather data, provide status updates and build relationships.
5. Candidate must be able to develop and implement leading edge analytic systems to mine, generate and visualized data.
6. Candidate must be able to evaluate methodologies and provide informational models of data sets through reports and charts.
7. Candidate must create best practice reports based on data sets and communicate trends with non-specialists.
8. Candidate must be able to communicate and make recommendation to higher management based on analytics along with necessary recommendations for further actions.
1. Candidate must have master’s degree in Math, Economics or Engineering or higher.
2. Candidate must have complete working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Tableau and Power BI.
3. Candidate should be proficient in writing SQL queries and procedures.
4. Candidate must have hands-on experience with programming languages such as Python.
5. Candidate must have demonstratable experience in related concepts and techniques.
Why Choose Us
1. Employee Empowerment.
2. Feed Back Rich Environment.
3. Work Life Balance.
4. Diverse Culture
5. Awesome Company Culture.
6. Learning & Teaching Opportunity
7. Health Care Plan & Coverage.
8. Paid Leaves & Floating Holidays.
9. Regular Increments
10. Monthly & Annual Activities.
Submit Your Application
Join our team of experts and start a journey of real development.